- 2 pieces wild salmon
- 2 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 tsp pesto
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Tear two pieces of foil, large enough to wrap salmon with some overlapping. Place foil pieces next to each other. Drizzle oil in center of foil pieces and place salmon on top.
- Spread each piece of salmon with about 2 tsp of pesto. Arrange sliced tomatoes over pesto so they cover the top of the salmon.
- Wrap securely in foil, doubling over the seam and ends several times. Place salmon packet on baking sheet and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven after 15 minutes and let sit 2-3 minutes. Then open carefully and serve immediately.